We are a robust CPA Firm with extraordinary people who are part of a winning team. You'll enjoy an organized, paperless, and friendly business environment with room for professional growth.
We currently have a Senior Tax Accountant position available who will help in managing various components of our firm's tax department - including monthly, quarterly, and annual federal and state income tax returns as well as financial statement preparation and other accounting functions. This position offers excellent opportunities for leadership and growth.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience
* 3+ years of public accounting experience
* Active CPA license
* Understanding of GAAP, Tax, and SPF accounting and reporting
* Strong accounting and analytical experience
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Managing the preparation and delivery of corporate and individual tax returns
* Researching complex tax and accounting matters
* Prepares research memoranda, written correspondence/guidance, and other documents for submission to clients
* Training and developing of staff
* Acts as a resource for staff and partners
* Assists accounting and consulting staff members in client meetings
* Develops and models an understanding of firm philosophy, values, and opinions
Please feel free to send us your resume with qualifications. Thank you for your interest!